Describes a link found in the content of a campaign and replaced with a redirect link.
- position [xsd:int]
- type [xsd:string]
This will be “HTML” for links found in the HTML rendering of a campaign, and it will be “TEXT” for links
found in a text-only rendering of the campaign.
- redirect_url [xsd:string]
- The click-through URL for this link.
- click_text [xsd:string]
For links in the HTML rendering of a campaign, this is the HTML content between the opening and closing anchor tag.
For links in the text-only rendering of a campaign, this is just “Text Version – Link N” where N is the position.
- hash [xsd:string]
- A 10-character hexadecimal string that uniquely identifies this click-through link.
- campaign_item_id [xsd:int]
- A number uniquely identifying the content section in which this link was found.